Statically-sized immutable vectors and matrices.
- A function for generating vector and matrix types and methods up to an arbitrary dimension.
- A default instantiation of types up to dimension 4.
- Unrolled implementations of arithmetic operations and mathematical functions.
- Unrolled matrix-vector and matrix-matrix multiplication.
- Conversions between vectors and row/column matrices.
- Conversions from AbstractArray and to Array.
- Matrix determinant and inverse. (The current implementation roundtrips the data to/from Array.)
- Automatic generation of types jumpstarted via Jay Weisskopf's gist.
- Travis CI integration by Jay Weisskopf (@jayschwa).
- Additional feedback and testing provided by Olli Wilkman (@dronir).
This package is available under the MIT "Expat" License. See LICENSE.md.