- Tobin A. Driscoll, Richard J. Braun. Fundamentals of Numerical Computation: Julia Edition. SIAM-Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2022
- George Datseris, Ulrich Parlitz. Nonlinear Dynamics: A Concise Introduction Interlaced with Code. Springer, 2022
- Hayden Klok, Yoni Nazarathy. Statistics with julia: Fundamentals for data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Springer, 2021
- Noel Kalicharan. Julia - Bit by Bit. Springer, 2021.
- Jose Storopoli, Rik Huijzer and Lazaro Alonso. Julia Data Science, October 2021. The book is also available freely as static HTML and PDF at juliadatascience.io.
- Stanley H. Chan. Intro to Probability for Data Science, November 2021. The book is also available freely as HTML and PDF at probability4datascience.com. Code is in Julia/Python/R/Matlab.
- Sambit Kumar Dash. Hands-on Julia Programming, Bpb Publications, October 2021.
- Erik Engheim. Julia for Beginners, January 2021.
- Lee Phillips. Applied Julia, Late 2021. Comments welcome.
- Mykel J. Kochenderfer, Tim A. Wheeler, and Kyle H. Wray. Algorithms for Decision Making, December 2020.
- Christopher P. Adams. Learning Microeconometrics with R, December 2020; Has Julia code for all 12 chapters.
- Raj Rao. Applied Computational Linear Algebra for Everyone, December 2020; Interactive, experential computational book as described in this JuliaCon talk
- Bogumił Kamiński and Paweł Prałat. Train Your Brain - Challenging Yet Elementary Mathematics, December 2020; a free on-line Julia language companion is available for download.
- Ahan Sengupta The Little Book of Julia Algorithms. SAV Publishing, September 2020.
- Zacharias Voulgaris. Julia for Machine Learning. Technics Publications, June 2020.
- Tom Kwong. Hands-on Design Patterns and Best Practices with Julia. Packt Publishing, January 2020.
- Tanmay Bakshi. Tanmay Teaches Julia for Beginners: A Springboard to Machine Learning for All Ages. McGraw Hill, November 2019.
- Antonello Lobianco. Julia Quick Syntax Reference. Apress, November 2019.
- Bogumił Kamiński and Przemysław Szufel. Julia プログラミングクックブック. Japanese translation for Julia 1.2 by Hidemoto Nakada. Orairījapan, Tōkyo, October 2019.
- Günter Faes. Datenanalyse mit Julia: Einstieg in die Datenanalyse mit der Programmiersprache Julia. Books on Demand, September 2019.
- Avik Sengupta. Julia High Performance, 2nd Ed.. Packt Publishing, June 2019.
- Ben Lauwens and Allen B. Downey. Think Julia. O’Reilly Media, June 2019.
- Giray Ökten. First Semester in Numerical Analysis with Julia. Florida State University Libraries, April 2019.
- Changhyun Kwon. Julia Programming for Operations Research. March 2019.
- Mykel J. Kochenderfer and Tim A. Wheeler. Algorithms for Optimization. MIT Press, March 2019.
- Paul D. McNicholas and Peter Tait. Data Science with Julia. Chapman and Hall/CRC, January 2019.
- Adrian Salceanu. Julia Programming Projects. Packt Publishing, December 2018.
- Bogumił Kamiński and Przemysław Szufel. Julia 1.0 Programming Cookbook. Packt Publishing, November 2018.
- Ivo Balbaert. Julia 1.0 Programming. Packt Publishing, September 2018. @@
Julia 1.0 was released on 8 August 2018
- Dmitrijs Cudihins. Hands-on Computer Vision with Julia. Packt Publishing, June 2018.
- Stephen Boyd and Lieven Vandenberghe. Introduction to Applied Linear Algebra. Cambridge University Press, June 2018.
- Anshul Joshi and Rahul Lakhanpal. Learning Julia. Packt Publishing, November 2017.
- Dominique Orban and Mario Arioli. Iterative Solution of Symmetric Quasi-definite Linear Systems. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, April 2017.
- Sandeep Nagar. Beginning Julia Programming For Engineers and Scientists. Apress, 2017
- Jalem Raj Rohit. Julia Cookbook. Packt Publishing, September 2016.
- Zacharias Voulgaris. Julia for Data Science. Technics Publications, September 2016.
- Avik Sengupta. Julia High Performance. Packt Publishing, April 2016.
- Anshul Joshi. Julia for Data Science. Packt Publishing, 2016.
- Ivo Balbaert, Avik Sengupta, and Malcolm Sherrington. Julia: High Performance Programming. Packt Publishing, 2016.
- Ivo Balbaert. Getting Started with Julia Programming Language. Packt Publishing, 2015.
- Malcolm Sherrington. Mastering Julia. Packt Publishing, 2015.
- Bruce Tate, Ian Dees, Frederic Daoud, and Jack Moffit. Seven More Languages in Seven Weeks. The Pragmatic Programmers, December 2014. @@
Have a Julia book you want added to this list? Please open an issue or pull request.