My personal website hosted on GitHub Pages.
jekyll serve --drafts --host 0.0.0.0
- Portfolio: eventually I want be able to have a list of my projects, much like the projects.html file, but dynamicly loaded, maybe with Jekyll collections
- Syntax highlight: Remove highlight.js in favor of rouge
ifwhen GH Pages updates
- Localization: Find out a better way to handle localization of the resume
- Continuos Integration: In the future, I'd like to have CI on this repo. A nice reference would be Jekyll docs and their own repository
- Thanks for @barryclark (author of Jekyll Now) and @mdo (author of Poole) for providing structured samples of Jekyll usage and random code snippets
- @juthilo for creating the tutorial on how to get Jekyll working on Windows
- The resume page is based on JSON Resume project, following their JSON schema (at least I hope so)
- This page also uses Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, highlight.js, Font-Awesome, Sass, Jekyll (really!) and other stuff if we go deeper and deeper in the dependency tree
Even if the page is licensed under MIT license, I'd suggest you to be original and not clone the its appearance. Other way, feel free to fork and use it!