Jumbef's Minecraft mapper
Pure Python Minecraft mapper
- 1.12 : Tested : OK
- 1.13 : Not working yet
- Python3 (tested with Python 3.6.5)
Embeded Python dependencies:
Clone or download the repository
"jmm.py", "jmm-colors.json" and "libs" have to be in the same folder. You can delete any other file if you want.
jmm.py -s path/to/source/folder/containingMcaFiles/ -d path/to/destination/folder/ -m
- -s --src path/to/source/folder/containingMcaFiles/
- Relative or absolute path to a folder caontaining the Minecraft's MCA files.
- -d --dst path/to/destination/folder/
- Relative or absolute path to the folder where the generated PNG will be placed.
- -m --monde
- The whole map will be generated. (French word for 'world' because -w is used for 'web'.)
- -r --regions
- A sub-map for each region will be generated. (And will be reused for update when implemented.)
- -f --force
- Force each sub-map to be regenerated even if the PNG file is newer than the MCA file. (Almost implicit for the moment.)
- -w --web
- Try to find the colors of unknow blocks IDs from minecraft.gamepedia.com and put them in the jmm-colors.json file.
- -v --verbose
- Display unknows blocks Ids. (If you want to manually completing the jmm-colors.json file.)
- Implement reuse of already generated region's PNG as data source. (in addition to just skipping the file generation)