Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Hi, sorry for the delay on updating this I know a few people reached out to me or were looking for an updated version. I tried to work with a few other developers to fix bugs between BailOut and their obfuscated binaries. They neglected to work with me on this so I am releasing this as is, there is an interaction that you may or may not notice and in the long run will not do to much harm, but to limit any abuse I won't mention it here. With that in mind, the code is not published for this on GitHub yet, if you are curious feel free to run it through dnSpy there is no obfuscation.
- Updated to BS 0.12.2
- If you fail midgame, your score will be modified correctly on the results page since you always get a score now (Local Only)
- No more in-game settings, if you want to Enable / Disable BailOut or the notification do it through BailOutSettings.cfg and restart.
- Extract ZIP Folder to BeatSaber's root folder.
- Or just put BailOutMode.dll in your plugins folder.
If there are any issues, concerns, or questions, contact me via GitHub or Discord. (Jumpman on Discord)
- Bug fixes, (you can now leave games in the middle and not have this plugin completely break, yay)
- In-game Toggle (you can now enable or disable the plugin ingame without having to restart via the ingame settings menu! Shout outs to Taz for this!)
- In-game Bailout Notification (A user asked for this, and it also has a toggle, off by default, which will let you know when you bailed out).
- (Minor) I cleaned up and named the codebase a little better. Still a little sloppy but eh
If you find any issues or have a feature request please feel free to contact me either here or on Discord.
Special thanks to Taz and Andruzzzhka, this wouldn't be possible without their support.
This plugin will prevent you from failing by switching to No Fail Mode.
Now, as long as you reach the results page the No Fail option will be reset automatically and you will not have to change it. If you quit in the middle after failing, the plugin will be temporarily broken until you reach a results page.
To install, drag into your plugins folder on BeatSaber, and once again a good portion of the credits to this go to FoolishDave, the original creator.