For Reading Group 4/2 purchase and read "Drive" by Daniel Pink from http://amzn.to/GRCXtX
Create a markdown text file and, after each chapter of reading, record:
- Summarize the chapter in a tweet - 140 characters
- What was your favorite quote of the chapter?
- What objections or disagreements or questions unanswered are you left with?
We'll use these notes in reading group.
Phase 1 - Individual
- Fork this repository if you haven't already
- Add your notes as
- Push to Github
- Submit a pull request
Phase 2 - Group
- Gather into your group
- Pull the latest code from the master repository
- Collate and distill individual responses(*)
- Add them to the document for your chapter
- Push and submit a pull request
More details about the group session forthcoming