Welcome to the JUNOScriptorium!
The JUNOS operating system includes a scripting mechanism. Scripts perform a variety of jobs:
- enforce configuration constraints
- detect configuration errors
- correct configuration errors
- automatically generate configuration data
- define custom configuration syntax
- perform standard procedures
- diagnose problems
- respond in realtime to events
- save debugging information when events occur
- deduplicate events
- generate SNMP traps
- populate SNMP MIBs
- create custom display output
- and much more!!
This project is a repository for scripts developed by the community of script writers, both Juniper staff and customers.
Scripts are arranged according to source, type, and area of interest.