Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
How to Peform Motion Analysis of a Video File
- Install and open SwarmSight software from http://SwarmSight.org
- Download an example video from https://github.com/JustasB/SwarmSight/tree/master/Examples/Motion%20Analysis
- At the top of the screen, browse to the folder where the Activity Buildup Example.mov is located
- Click the "Play" button, observe the detected motion in the graph on the bottom of the screen
- Once the video is finished, click "Save as CSV"
- The .CSV file with the frame-by-frame activity levels will be located in the same folder as the video
- Look at the Activity Buildup Analysis.xlsx file for an example of analyzing the activity data
- Look at the MS Powerpoint file for examples of what can be done with the motion data