Description of repository
Supplementary material to a meta-analysis on the population fitness effects of sexual selection. The webpage containing the neatly formatted supplementary material (code and data) can be found here: https://justincally.github.io/SexualSelection/
- Manuscript of meta-analysis (rmd and pdf)
- Bibliography with citation style used to compile the manuscript
- Figures contains the four figures used in the manuscript
- Table 2 (within the manuscript) in csv format
meta_analysis_dataset.csvis the source data used for our analysis
Eligibility Workbook.csvis the table documenting the reasons for inclusion/exclusion of studies. (presented in Supplementary Material)
Outcome.descriptions.csvis the table documenting the ways fitness was measured across different studies. (presented in Supplementary Material)
- ForestPlot_large.pdf/png A full resolution pdf of the forest plot that appears in the HTML supplementary material.
- .R functions: helpful functions sourced outside of the main analysis rmd (meta_analysis_sexual_selection_pop_fitness.rmd)
- meta_analysis_sexual_selection_pop_fitness.rmd The RMarkdown with all code used to conduct the analysis. The more neatly formatted (in HTML) version of this is labelled as index.html and is hosted through github: https://justincally.github.io/SexualSelection/
- Response_to_Reviewers.rmd/.pdf the response to the peer reviewers with the short bibliography (bibliography_meta_analysis.bib) also located here.