This piece of software is copyright of Justin Drake, and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported license, available at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/legalcode. If this license is too restrictive for your needs, please send me a message and I will consider releasing the code under a more permissive license.
This piece of software is a Node-based web app to facilitate crowd sourced question creation.
The Node.JS dependencies are specified in the
package.json file. They are:
- express (version 2.5.2)
- jade (version 0.19.0)
- mongoose (version 2.4.7)
- everyauth (0.2.27)
- Install the latest version of Node
- Install the latest version of MongoDB
- Clone the Git repository to your server
If using the given Heroku remote database, and wish to work under
localhost, please add the following line to the file
- (optional) If you are using a local database (not enabled by default) then you need to launch a mongo instance. (In the command line, type
- From the Git repository base folder, launch the app. (In the command line, type
- If you are working form