This site provides access to the library as well as extensive documentation and examples. We've tried to provide a complete set of documentation and examples but there are surely some areas that are lacking. Please contact us on the mailing list if you find errors, omissions, or something you think could be done better.
JxLib is distributed under the MIT license.
The JxLib examples include icons from the famfamfam silk icon set distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License and the Tango Desktop Project icons distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license.
Creating good, useful documentation is an ongoing challenge, but we think we've made a good start and will keep adding to it. Here's what we got so far:
- The best place to get started is to go through the Getting Started page over in the wiki.
- After that, you'll probably want to go through the examples to see all the different components in action and get a feel for working with them.
- The wiki also has a growing set of descriptive documentation for various components.
- There is also some API documentation automatically generated from the source using Natural Docs.
- And finally, you can always read the source code if you really want to know what is going on!
You can follow the JxLib discussions at our Google Group or subscribe to get the discussion via email.
Please file all issues and enhancement requests on our Lighthouse account.