A FREE Help Desk Support tool with fully integrated Knowledge Base built for WordPress
Welcome to our GitHub Repository!
An effective Helpdesk / Support desk tool is one that encourages users to find and implement the solution to their queries without actually logging a support ticket and KB Support has been developed to do exactly that!
From the moment your customers begin to log a ticket, KB Support will search your knowledgebase and offer potential solutions based upon the articles that are published on your site.
From your own experience in running a helpdesk for your product(s) you will know that in a busy environment, documenting solutions and making them readily available to your customers always seems to take a back seat. KB Support makes this process much easier and encourages your support desk agents to produce articles when working through resolution of a customers ticket. Those articles are then immediately available on your website, and automatically referenced during a support ticket submission as a potential solution.
- Easily manage and customise submission forms. No coding required, multiple forms can be created and utilised
- Customers do not need an account to create, or manage support tickets. Guest submission is fully supported
- A fully responsive and clean front end design where customers can manage their tickets, including viewing and creating replies
- Integrated Knowledgebase Articles can be easily created and referenced to try and offer solutions without tickets being created
- Ability to Restrict individual knowledgebase articles so that only logged in users can access them. Useful for your premium paid products
- A number of useful shortcodes to display submission forms, KB Article lists, ticket history, login/registration forms, profile editor, KB Article search form - and more
- Clean, well written and documented code
- A bunch of hooks and filters for our developer friends
This repository is not suitable for support, therefore please do not use our issue tracker for support requests. Please use it for core KB Support issues only. If you are in need of support, please visit https://kb-support/ and log a support ticket. Support issues logged within the GitHub issue tracker will be closed.
Contributing to KB Support
Anyone is welcome to contribute to KB Support. Please read the guidelines for contributing to this repository.
There are various ways you can contribute: