Atelier - KDE Printer Host for 3DPrinters
Atelier has the goal to be the best open source printer host to control 3DPrinters from your computer in any platform: Linux, Windows and MacOs. This project is under GPL V3, for more information read COPYING.GPL3.
Atelier depends on AtCore, the API to manage the serial connection between the computer and 3D Printers/CNC. AtCore is also on development by team Atelier.
AtCore Supported Firmwares
Atelier gives to you a user friendly interface to control and manage your printer.
- 3DView: So load and see your GCode File
- Temperatures Timeline: A real time graphic to monitor your bed and hotend temperatures
- Log: You can log everything that comes and go from your printer in a file to check if everything is ok.
- GCode Editor: A complete editor inside Atelier to make editions on your gcode file.
Atelier is under development, beta version comming out soon.
Qt and KDE FrameworksAtelier is powered by
Build Atelier for Development
Minimal Qt Version: 5.7
Dependencies for Atelier:
- Build and install AtCore, see AtCore README to check the build information. Qt Libs
Building on Linux
$ git clone https://github.com/KDE/atelier.git $ cmake atelier $ make $ make install
Getting in Touch
Please report any bugs to our Bug Tracker. Please remember to include as much information about your issue and provide a backtrace if possible.