Filelight allows you to understand exactly where your diskspace is being used by graphically representating your filesystem as a set of concentric segmented-rings.
- Click on directories to center the view there
- Click on files to launch the application associated with them
- Middle click to open files/directories with your file browser
- Increase the window size to see more detail
- Hover over segments to find out more information
- You can specify a directory to scan on startup from the command line like this:
There are less bugs everyday! Please report bugs at https://bugs.kde.org/
We hope you enjoy using Filelight!
Martin Sandsmark email@example.com
Max Howell firstname.lastname@example.org