Analytical data repository for Cultural Heritage laboratories
BETA / TESTING
Although Entropy is considered relatively stable (beta), the authors cannot be held accountable for any damage that is caused by installing or operating this software. THERE IS NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER FOR THE PROGRAM.
For more information see the Development roadmap and release plan on the wiki.
Check the Wiki page for general installation instructions on a clean install of Ubuntu Linux Server 16.04 LTS. Do not blindly follow these instructions on production machines.
Development: Wim Fremout
With the support of:
- Royal Institute for Cultural Heritage (KIK-IRPA), Brussels
- IPERION CH (project funded by the European Commission, H2020-INFRAIA-2014-2015)
Incorporates code from:
- jQuery (Apache v2.0) by the jQuery Foundation, jquery.com
- Bulma (MIT license) by Jeremy Thomas, bulma.io
- DataTables (GPL v2 / BSD) by Allan Jardine, www.datatables.net
- Dygraphs (MIT license) by Dan Vanderkam, dygraphs.com
- Flickity (GPL v3 license) by Metafizzy LLC, flickity.metafizzy.co
- TinyMCE (LGPL v2.1 license) by Tiny Technologies Inc, https://www.tiny.cloud/
- simple-file-manager (MIT license) by John Campbell, https://github.com/jcampbell1/simple-file-manager
- Notify Bar (MIT license) by Dmitri Smirnov, www.whoop.ee
- Freecons (Free) by Jiri Silha