Update: graphql.org site came out later, which took more straightforward approach to documenting it. I've updated the contents of this series taking a lot from this new dedicated site for GraphQL.
##Table of Content:
- What is GraphQL
- Basic Query Syntax
- Querying with Field Aliases and Fragments
- Querying with Directives
- On the Server-Side - Creating Your First Schema
- A Working GraphQL Server in Nodejs
- Deep Dive into GraphQL Type System
- Introspection (TBD)
- A Working GraphQL Server v2 (TBD)
I intend to use these documents to make workshopper lessons. Any kind of contributions are welcome, more if you feel like adding tasks and test suits in the workshopper.