Robot Learning Lab SDK
Software Development Kit for Robot Learning Lab (RLL) projects
- Model of a RLL robot work cell
- Gazebo, MoveIt! and ROS Control configuration
- Documentation of the web API
- Standardized runner for all projects
- Move Interface for controlling the robot
- Ability to send joint or cartesian goal positions
- Support for pick and place tasks
- Cartesian or point to point trajectories possible
- Usable as a base for project-specific interfaces
The SDK is intended to be used as a dependency of a RLL project. All components are ROS packages and can be built using Catkin.
The Gazebo simulation can be launched together with MoveIt! and an Rviz visualization using
roslaunch rll_moveit_config moveit_planning_execution.launch
The Move Interface is started with
roslaunch rll_move move_iface.launch
Move services are available in the
/iiwa/ namespace, e.g.
If you want to improve the web API description, have a look at the ReadMe.
The description, control and Gazebo config was inspired by the iiwa stack.