Clone this wiki locally
Compass.app v1.11 adds experimental autocomplete support for editors, so you can code even faster.
There is only Vim plugin right now, Contributions are very welcome.
- Install https://github.com/handlino/CompassApp/tree/master/editor_extensions/vim-compassapp
- Use Compass.app to watch a project
- Open a SCSS file, and type
- Once you save it, Compass.app will build autocomplete files. You can also use "Clean & Compile" to force Compass.app build them:
- You can use Ctrl-x/Ctrl-o to trigger Vim omni complete for Sass mixins. If you type
$first, you can complete Sass variables.