You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
This ticket is a collection of ideas for image objects:
There should be a way to hide images like the options in the "View" menu. Right now, the only way to disable images is to delete them.
Images can't be saved. Which isn't a problem if there are loaded, but when images represent computed data (e.g. from the density map feature), having a way to load the images would be nice. This should include the data mapping, transformation and landmarks. So a KLayout specific format is required. In addition, saving to a standard image format like PNG for the mapped data can be supported as well.
The data mapping does not allow for color control points with a left and right side color. E.g. for defining "red" for "below a certain value" with a different color on the other side.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
* Menu item to hide or show all images
* Images: asymmetric color nodes.
* Added RBA::image::from_s for reading image back from string. Added tests.
* Added image file reader test (RBA)
* Added lyimg format for image file persistence.
* Small fix of unit tests.
* Added GSI binding for new image features and tests.
* Save and load for .lyimg formats in image properties dialog.