This alpha build adds support for serving more file types through Telemachus:
- mp4 videos (.mp4)
- saved JSON files (.json)
- text files (.txt)
It also includes the camera endpoint changes: https://github.com/KSP-Telemachus/Telemachus/releases/tag/1.6.0-alpha-1
THIS IS AN ALPHA BUILD AND MAY LEAD TO UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR AND CRASHES. MAKE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR SAVE FREQUENTLY AND BEFORE DOWNLOADING
1.6.0 plans to add support for Camera snapshots. The following cameras will be supported in 1.6.0:
- The current flight camera, as controlled by the player
- The RasterPropMonitor cameras attached to the active vessel
Camera snapshots are rendered and cached every few seconds for performance reasons.
This version requires ModuleManager to make the necessary patches to RasterPropMonitor cameras
You can get the list of cameras for the active vessel by going to:
/telemachus/cameras, and you can access individual cameras by following the
url for that camera.
Find a bug? Let me know by submitting an issue!
- Various fixes to staging based for KSP 1.1+
- Use MIT license for Telemachus
- Don't allow other vessel instances to disable current connection (#57)
- Add precision control endpoints (#67)
- Merge forked Telemachus with canonical Telemachus, improving stability and adding new endpoints for Maneuver node and orbit details (#58)
- Recompiled Telemachus for KSP 1.04
- Fixed an issue where polling
n.headingat high frequency would mess with KSP's camera
- Fixed an issue where receiving data from the web socket server at high frequency would crash KSP on exiting the game
- Compiled for KSP 1.0.2
- API extended to allow translation and attitude to be set separately
- Fixed an issue wherein formatters were sharing state for stateful protocols
- Updated websocket tests to use localhost.
- Various API documentation fixes
- Swapped atmosphere height API call with atmosphere depth.