The hardware-software co-design implementations developed during the HEAT project (Homomorphic Encryption Applications Technology).
This implementation targets FPGA Accelerated Homomoprhic Computation on Cloud.
- HEAWS: An Accelerator for Homomorphic Encryption on the Amazon AWS FPGA
- F. Turan, S. Sinha Roy, and I. Verbauwhede
- IEEE Transactions on Computers, 2020
This implementation targets Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZCU102 development boards. The software part runs on the ARM processors, and hardware on the FPGA. This is the older version of the above implementation.
- FPGA-based High-Performance Parallel Architecture for Homomorphic Computing on Encrypted Data
- S. Sinha Roy, F. Turan, K. Jarvinen, F. Vercauteren, and I. Verbauwhede
- 25th IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture, 2019