GOKZ SourceMod Plugins (CS:GO)
GOKZ is a package of SourceMod plugins for CS:GO Kreedz (KZ) servers. The KZ game mode involves speedrunning through custom maps.
- Timer - Times runs by automatically detecting the use of start and end buttons in KZ maps.
- Movement Modes - Custom movement mechanics. Includes Vanilla, SimpleKZ, and KZTimer modes.
- Mode plugins can be used alone (with only MovementAPI) to apply their mechanics at all times.
- Jumpstats - Detailed statistics of your jumps and each individual air strafe.
- In-game Options - Tonnes of options for players, providing them the best possible experience.
- Replays - Record replays of the server's fastest times and use bots to play them back.
- Anti-Cheat - Detect and auto-ban blatant users of bhop macros and cheats (SourceBans++ supported).
- Database Support - Store run times and more using either a MySQL or SQLite database.
- Player options are stored using the clientprefs extension.
- GlobalAPI Support - Submit run times to the GlobalAPI so that players may compete across servers.
- Extensive Plugin API - With forwards, natives, and modularity at its core, GOKZ is highly extensible.
- Map bonus support, HUD, teleport menu, noclip, !goto, !measure, !race and much, much more.
For more information about what each plugin does, please see PLUGINS.md.
- 128 Tick (
- SourceMod ^1.11
- DHooks Extension ^2.2.0
- MovementAPI Plugin ^2.4.2
- Optional - GlobalAPI Plugin (required for gokz-globals plugin)
- Optional - A "console cleaner" extension to prevent
Datatable warningserver console spam
- Optional - Updater Plugin (automatically install minor GOKZ updates)
- Ensure your server is up to date and meets the above requirements.
- Download and extract
GOKZ-latest.zipfrom the Releases to
- Add a MySQL or SQLite database called
- When the plugins first load, various configuration files will be auto-generated and can be found in
sm_updatemappoolto populate the ranked map pool with those in
Please refer to the forum for a more detailed installation guide.
- Minor updates - Download and extract
GOKZ-latest-upgrade.zipfrom the Releases to
- Major updates - Check the new version's release notes for specific instructions.
Please see COMMANDS.md for a list of player and admin commands.
Please see the Mapping-API to see how to make maps that work with GOKZ.
GOKZ is an open-source, community-driven project. If you are interested in helping out, please see CONTRIBUTING.md for more details.
- DanZay - email@example.com - Steam
- zealain - firstname.lastname@example.org - Steam
- KZTimerGlobal Team - GitHub