The Sass reference is the most complete documentation for Sass. It contains information on every language feature, all the options, and how to install it as a Rails plugin.
You can currently read it at http://www.kaelig.fr/bettersassdocs/.
This reference is readable on desktop, mobile and tablets.
- Move the reference to an other domain
- Include indented syntax examples (maybe one day)
- Style all pages, especially the Sass Functions
- Build script to auto-update the reference with fresh content every time the Sass gem is updated
- Rewrite some parts of the reference that may seem too technical for some developers
- Properties and functions search engine
“Design” of Better Sass Docs
Compiling the project
Install Sass, then open the terminal and run:
or, if running node-sass:
node-sass s.scss s.css --source-map true