Enigma is a “suite” for Rainmeter, a system monitoring and desktop customization application for Windows PCs.
This software has been released to you under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
The following free or licensed works are hereby gratefully attributed for their inclusion in Enigma:
- Blackface Clock by anonymous
- CleanGlass by lassekongo
- ecqlipse 2 by chrfb
- “FindWOEID” by Jeffrey Morley
- H.E.A.V.E.N by burnsplayguitar
- LuaCalendar by Smurfier
- MoonShine by benjam, jER
- MoxaWeather by moxamax
- NOOTO VS by lassekongo
- Rainmeter Calendar by limpet
- Rainmeter Logo Packs by kenz0
- RainRGB by Jeffrey Morley
- Syzygy by Linkz57
- Concepts, code and feedback by Alex2539, Alex Becherer, dragonmage, FlyingHyrax, Greg Schoppe, Jeffrey Morley, Jiri Mahel, kenz0, miniority, Zinsho
4 Patch 1
Date: 16 September, 2012
App: Rainmeter 2.4 Beta (r1626)
- Facebook: fixed missing icon and wrong feed URL.
- Google Calendar: removed 4-item limit.
- Google Calendar: fixed displaying all-day events.
- Google Calendar: fixed issue with daylight savings time shifting event times by 1 hour.
- CoreTemp: fixed all skins being labeled "1" instead of the actual core number.
- Options: now adds "http://" to web URLs if no protocol is given.
- Options: fixed being unable to set App4Path and App5Path.
- Moon: fixed image names.
- Network: fixed IP address clipping.
- Reader: major script overhaul. Performance improvements, stronger format parsing. Fixes numerous issues.
- Reader: fixed issue with mixed quote types in feeds.
- System: Drive no longer ignores removable media. (Fixes occasional issue with USB drives.)
- World: fixed issue with DaylightSavingTime setting being wrongly used.
Date: 7 August, 2012
App: Rainmeter 2.4 Beta (r1593)
- Sidebar and Taskbar: now update automatically to changes in work area.
- Calendar: added an option to change weekday labels.
- Run: allowed any search engine (as Search1, Search2, et al). [by Smurfier]
- Run: improved reliability for quotes in commands. [by Smurfier]
- System: added option to toggle between Floating or Percent graph scales.
- System: fixed problem with overlapping text.
4 Beta 2
Date: 26 July, 2012
App: Rainmeter 2.4 Beta (r1570)
- Run: added user-editable pre-defined shortcuts, as well as built-in "search" and "web" shortcuts. [by Smurfier]
- Options: missing variables caused user settings to be wrongfully discarded when reinstalling Enigma.
- World: character encoding issue caused extra characters to appear.
4 Beta 1
Date: 25 July, 2012
App: Rainmeter 2.4 Beta (r1570)
- [Skins] Added Process: sorts Windows processes by CPU usage.
- [Skins] Added Reader, Facebook and Remember the Milk for Taskbar.
- [Skins] Added Run: a new variant of Search that lets you run Windows commands (as if from the Run dialog).
- [Skins] Added Volume for Sidebar.
- [Skins] Changed all: restored traditional "variants" behavior. Variants can once again be selected from the context menu by right-clicking.
- [Skins] Changed all Taskbar: renamed "Textless" variants to "Icon Only."
- [Skins] Changed all Taskbar: added group "EnigmaTaskbar". Also moved group definitions to stylesheet files.
- [Skins] Changed Sidebar and Taskbar (Options): "spacing" option is now just "yes" or "no." If yes, the Taskbar makes space for the Sidebar (or vice versa).
- [Skins] Changed Taskbar: "Triptych" variant is now chosen a Layout option.
- [Skins] Changed Calendar: added feature to show events from XML files. Can be disabled in Options. [by Smurfier]
- [Skins] Changed Gallery: added button to set current image as desktop wallpaper.
- [Skins] Changed Gmail (Options): now automatically removed "@gmail.com" from input.
- [Skins] Changed Launcher: now lights up to indicate when a program is already running.
- [Skins] Changed Music: added support for JRiver Media Center & JRiver Media Jukebox.
- [Skins] Changed Music: added Repeat and Shuffle buttons.
- [Skins] Changed Notes & Reader: greatly simplified the process of adding more tabs. The Reader and Notes templates supports up to 8 tabs out of the box; more can be added very easily.
- [Skins] Changed Google Calendar Reader: switched to "full" calendar feed for more reliability.
- [Skins] Changed Google Calendar Reader: added feature to automatically save events to XML file, which can be displayed in Calendar (see above). [by Smurfier]
- [Skins] Changed Google Calendar Reader (Options): now automatically replaces "/basic" with "/full" when saving Google Calendar feeds.
- [Skins] Changed WeatherToday, WeatherTomorrow: replaced descriptions with date labels.
- [Skins] Changed Weather (Options): added Weather Code Finder utility to search for your weather code from within Enigma.
- [Skins] Changed World (Options): Daylight Savings Time offsets are now calculated automatically.
- [Skins] Changed Options: changed version-check source to GitHub.
- [Skins] Changed Options: stylesheets can now be selected by folder, instead of typed manually.
- [Skins] Changed Options: default option values can now be restored individually, by right-clicking the option.
- [Skins] Changed Options: when hovering over options, the cursor changes depending on the type of input. [by Smurfier]
- [Skins] Fixed all: updated various code conventions for Rainmeter 2.3.
- Renamed "Resources" folder to "@Resources". [by Smurfier]
- Full path to Plugins no longer necessary. [by Smurfier]
- Replaced all !PluginBangs with !CommandMeasures. [by Smurfier]
- Removed LoadOrder settings. [by Smurfier]
- [Skins] Fixed Music: PlayerType was not specified on main measure, resulting in log error.
- [Skins] Fixed Notes: skin was displaying the UTF-8 Byte Order Mark ().
- [Skins] Removed Tray-Systems.
- [Measures] Changed Notes, Path, Reader, Calendar, Weather: numerous fixed and improvements. [by Smurfier]
- [Measures] Changed Weather: switched from Weather.com location codes to WOEID.
- [Measures] Changed Weather: moved logo to prevent stretching small skin variants.
- [Measures] Fixed Reader: now provides correct feed URL and number of items even when feeds are empty.
- [Styles] Changed all: skins now set a new variable, "SkinMouseOver," when the mouse hovers over the skin. This is required by some measures, e.g. Switcher.
- [Styles] Changed all: moved Format and Layout panels back to Enigma core folders.
- [Styles] Changed all Sidebar: added "SidebarCommon" file, included by all Sidebar-class skins (not including the Sidebar itself).
- [Styles] Changed all Taskbar: Bar meters are now available for many Taskbar skins.
- [Styles] Changed Enigma (all): added visible background image that appears on mouseover. Transparency can be adjusted in Options.
- [Styles] Changed Enigma (all Taskbar): skins now expand and contract in order to fit their contents. Maximum and minimum widths can be set in Options. (Icon-Right variants remain fixed-width in order to keep from moving around.)
- [Styles] Changed Enigma (all Taskbar): added 5px margins to all variants.
- [Styles] Changed Enigma (Music): progress bar now hidden (shown on mouseover) when Bottom Borders are disabled.
- [Styles] Fixed Enigma (Music): album title on "Normal" variant was improperly clipped.
- [Styles] Fixed Enigma (Music): added much nicer album background image for "Full" variant.
- [Addons] Added FindWOEID. [by Jeff Morley]
- [Addons] Updated to RainRGB4. [by Jeff Morley]
Date: 7 August 2011
App: Rainmeter 2.1 Beta (r895)
- [Skins] Changed all: reversed global mouse actions. Now middle-click to refresh, and double-click to cycle variants. (Consideration for those with no middle mouse buttons.)
- [Skins] Changed all: renamed "StyleX" variable to "VariantN", to avoid confusion between "styles" and "stylesheets".
- [Skins] Changed Options: update checker now only appears in About panel.
- [Skins] Changed Sidebar, Taskbar: moved Blur effect to stylesheet.
- [Skins] Changed Calendar: both variants now use common Calendar script.
- [Skins] Changed HDD: renamed to Drive, improved ejected drive detection.
- [Skins] Changed PWR: renamed to Power.
- [Skins] Changed System: added graphs for CPU cores #1 and #2.
- [Skins] Changed Templates: revised metadata.
- [Skins] Changed Volume: icon now shows current percentage (or muted state) in tooltip.
- [Skins] Fixed Dock: missing quotes meant the skin couldn't launch multi-parameter commands.
- [Images] Added Sidebar.(B/W).jpg, Taskbar.(B/W).jpg: orientation-neutral background images.
- [Measures] Changed Calendar: performs actions for "Month" or "Week" range based on script parameter.
- [Measures] Changed Calendar: added option to start on Mondays instead of Sundays (default).
- [Styles] Changed Drive, Power: bar meters may alter with variant.
- [Styles] Changed Music: added "full" variant. Art expands to full sidebar width, with mouseover controls, as per Gallery.
- [Styles] Changed System, Network: both now use "Normal" and "Graph" variants.
- [Styles] Changed Reader, Notes: first grabber X position now a function of #NumberOfFeeds# and #NumberOfNotes#, respectively.
- [Variables] Added option to start on Mondays instead of Sundays (default).
3.1 Beta 2
Date: 31 July 2011
App: Rainmeter 2.1 Beta (r885)
- Added Notes1, Notes2, Notes3: individual displays for user-chosen notepad files.
- Changed all skins: moved common measures into @include files, located in Resources\Modules (e.g. MeasureYahooWeather.inc, MeasureGmail.inc).
- Changed all skins: cleaned up tooltips, moved double-click refresh action to stylesheet files.
- Changed Stylesheets: moved clock face variables into main file.
- Changed Options: added "RainFile" utility to select files and folders using proper Windows dialogs.
- Changed Options: improved update checker function.
- Changed Options: moved Format and Layout tabs to stylesheet folders. Style authors can now create custom options dialogs.
- Changed Options: universal settings for switcher action interval and disabling.
- Changed Calendar: added option to show leading zeroes for single-digit dates.
- Changed Calendar: added Lua script by smurfier.
- Changed Gallery: added option to change displayed image ratio, filename display.
- Changed Gmail: added Lua-based parser mechanism.
- Changed Music: moved mouseover actions to stylesheet.
- Changed Notes: added Lua-based parser and switcher mechanism, retrieves title automatically from filename.
- Changed Reader: now uses Lua universal feed parser script. Feed format does not need to be specified by the user.
- Changed Reader, Notes: restored backlit grabber images.
- Changed System-HDD: opens drive in Explorer when clicked.
- Changed Taskbar Clock, Taskbar Systems, Dock: fully divorced styles from TaskbarCommon.
- Changed Weather: displays cardinal direction for wind speed, in addition to numerical heading.
- Changed Weather: cropped MoxaWeather icons for better integration with Enigma templates.
- Fixed Stylesheets: added initial SkinWidthMultiplier value to TaskbarCommon.inc.
- Fixed Options: some images did not obey #ColorImage# value.
- Fixed Gcal Reader: now decodes HTML properly and substitutes out ASCII artifacts.
- Fixed Search: no longer ignores multi-word search terms.
- Fixed Weather: borders cut off icon images with precipitation.
- Removed Lightning Sunset, Wing Firefox themes: lack of demand.
3.1 Beta 1
Date: 15 July 2011
App: Rainmeter 2.1 Beta (r863)
- Added Second Taskbar.
- Added System-CoreTemp: measures up to 4 CPU core temperatures.
- Added Volume: increases, decreases and mutes system volume on left-, right- and middle-click.
- Changed all skins: added instructional tooltips.
- Changed all Sidebar skins: added option to display top/bottom borders.
- Changed Stylesheets: improved flexibility for third-party styles, eliminated duplicate section names.
- Changed Sidebars, Taskbars: LoadOrder=-1 (forces skins to background), formatting information moved to stylesheet files (Sidebar.inc, Taskbar.inc).
- Changed Resources: combined all into Options.ini in root config.
- Changed Options: format fully independent from stylesheet settings (to prevent third-party styles from breaking controls).
- Changed Options: layout panel now displays actual desktop wallpaper.
- Changed Options: added ability to restore defaults.
- Changed all skins: replaced all instances of "!Rainmeter" with "!".
- Changed Calendar: increased speed and other improvements, courtesy of smurfier.
- Changed Gallery: added option to include subfolders, tooltip to display filename; included BMP and PNG images; added control buttons on mouseover.
- Changed Launcher: changed default applications.
- Changed Location: added icon variants.
- Changed Music: play/pause button now changes depending on player state. Cover art displays at full size when clicked.
- Changed Network-IO: split into Upload and Download skins.
- Changed Reader: increased speed and other improvements, courtesy of smurfier.
- Changed Reader-Gmail: now always uses HTTPS when fetching mail.
- Changed Recycler: added instructional tooltips, improved icon changer mechanism.
- Changed Search: names, addresses and icons configurable from Options.
- Changed Sun: split into separate skins: Sunrise, Sunset.
- Changed System-HDD: indicates when drive is ejected.
- Changed WiFi: added icon variants.
- Changed Weather: added "extended" sidebar variant with wind and atmospheric information.
- Changed Weather-Extended: split into separate skins: WeatherCurrent, WeatherToday, WeatherTomorrow.
- Changed World: combined text and icon variants into single skin.
- Fixed Options: was unable to set TaskbarHeight, colors.
- Fixed Options: was unable to change 5th Launcher icon.
- Fixed Options: was unable to change 1st Feed format type.
- Fixed Options: typo in "3rd Notes Title."
- Fixed Calendar: will now continue to function properly into the 22nd century and beyond.
- Fixed Gallery: background height now conforms to image dimensions.
- Fixed Music: artist line now hides on mouseover for both variants.
- Fixed Music: taskbar icon failed to toggle pause.
- Fixed Network: displayed incorrect LAN IP address on Windows Vista/7.
- Fixed Network-IO: now auto-scales to appropriate units.
- Fixed Rain: typo on Weather.com broke skin in non-U.S. locations.
- Fixed Reader: feed title was misaligned, improperly clipped.
- Fixed Reader: repeated title link for certain feeds.
- Fixed Reader: title link interfered with dragging.
- Fixed Run Search: was unable to process command flags.
- Fixed Sun: unnecessarily high Update rate caused delay in skin appearance.
- Fixed Taskbar: was not responsive to TaskbarSpacing variable.
- Fixed Weather-Extended: third icon was misaligned.
Date: 6 June 2011
App: Rainmeter 2.1 Beta (r822)
- Added online documentation: (http://enigma.kaelri.com/)
- Added "Enigma Light" stylesheet.
- Added Gallery: rotating image slideshow.
- Added Gcal Reader for Taskbar: shows next single event on primary calendar.
- Added Search: text boxes search Google, Wikipedia or run commands (as per the "Run" dialog).
- Changed all skins: resized images to improve appearance in Windows 7.
- Changed Taskbar, Sidebar: added Aero blur effect (Windows 7 only).
- Changed all Taskbar skins: skin width variable is now a multiplier (makes it easier for new stylesheets to incorporate).
- Changed all Taskbar skins: "bar" format available for all variant styles.
- Changed Music: now uses built-in NowPlaying plugin. Removed "APIs" folder.
- Changed Notes: restored "" tag functionality.
- Fixed Recycler: missing measure name.
- Fixed Weather: removed unnecessary leading zeros, fixed bug with disappearing images.
- Fixed World: bug involving DST offset.
- Removed Twitter Reader: temporary recall until Rainmeter plugin is available.
2.8 Beta 2
Date: 5 December 2010
App: Rainmeter 1.4 Beta (r642)
- Changed all skins: double-click to refresh.
- Changed Taskbar skins: reorganized into groups to make configs menu smaller and cleaner.
- Changed Enigma: now checks website for updates, provides one-click upgrade link.
- Changed Configuration: renamed to Options, restored skin-based settings manager, using InputText plugin.
- Changed Music, Network, System, System-HDD, System-PWR: removed bar background meter, replaced with SolidColor key in bar proper.
- Changed Reader-Gcal: added support for multiple calendars.
- Changed Weather, World, Gmail: eliminated unnecessary calculations for determining image path.
- Fixed Calendar: bug caused indicator meter to become misaligned.
- Fixed Reader: bug stripped quotes from Atom feed regular expression.
- Fixed Reader-Gcal: feed now works consistently, at the expense of some extra event data.
- Updated Themes: changed Enigma default, removed Preview (too much work for people who don't understand what Rainmeter is even for).
2.8 Beta 1
Date: 26 November 2010
App: Rainmeter 1.4 Beta (r622)
- Added "Stylesheet" variable. Meter styles can now be swapped out without affecting skin functionality.
- Added Facebook Reader.
- Added Icon versions of all Launcher skins.
- Added System-SWAP.
- Changed all skins: added variables for Sidebar and Taskbar dimensions. Skins will automatically adjust.
- Changed Sidebar, Taskbar: clicking no longer launches Home & Config skins.
- Changed Calendar: skin code now makes sense.
- Changed Launcher skins: added user variable for icon image.
- Changed Music: single skin now serves any media player.
- Changed Network-Address: split into Network-LAN and Network-WAN.
- Changed Notes: added support for multiple pages & option to disable.
- Changed Reader: same skin now processes both Atom and RSS.
- Changed Remember the Milk: added support for multiple lists.
- Changed System-PWR, System-HDD: replaced embedded image backgrounds with variable image meters.
- Changed Weather: split Taskbar and Sidebar versions.
- Fixed Network: new WAN server.
- Fixed Reader-Twitter: now uses SuperTweet (http://www.supertweet.net/).
- Fixed System-Uptime: substitution string previous caused errors for times over 100 days.
- Removed BigClock-Left, LittleClock, LittleClock-Left: primary skin now cycles through all styles on middle-click.
- Removed Taskbar-with-Panel: primary skin now cycles through all styles on middle-click.
- Removed all "Mini" skins, some "Icon" skins: primary skin now cycles through all styles on middle-click.
- Removed Instructions.pdf
- Removed Special Features: individual components available at (http://enigma.kaelri.com).
Date: 29 May 2010
App: Rainmeter 1.1
Special thanks to dragonmage, smurfier and other members of the Rainmeter community, who maintained Enigma in my absence.
- Changed Calendar: added dates from next and previous months.
- Changed Music-Winamp: added images.
- Changed World: new time zone provider, added manual offset variable for daylight savings.
- Updated Instructions.pdf.
Date: 4 November 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1
- Added Remember the Milk Reader.
- Fixed Gmail-Reader: skin would be blank with only one new message.
- Fixed Music\Winamp (both Sidebar and Taskbar variants): eliminated overlapping text, misnamed measure.
- Changed Installer: now copies user variables from backup to new.
- Changed Music album backing: replaced with a higher-res version.
- Changed Weather: replaced "p" parameter with "w".
Date: 18 October 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1
- Optimized for Rainmeter 1.1.
- Added Launcher (1-5): individual launcher skins with Taskbar stylesheet.
- Added MoxaWeather-3Days-Horizontal.
- Added Music-Art.
- Added Remember the Milk Reader.
- Added Resources Links: these "skins" redirect to services like Instructions, Support, etc. and then close themselves.
- Added Special Feature: Launchy skin.
- Changed Installer: removes old Enigma skins folder before copying new one.
- Changed Configure: will protect existing user variables in future updates.
- Changed Home: thumbnail, icons now clickable.
- Changed Themes: new default and preview arrangements, fully relative positions.
- Changed Instructions: revisions for RainBrowser, new Home skin, Resources links.
- Changed all skins: added Preview, Credits tags.
- Changed Arcs: added metadata.
- Changed Launcher: apps and paths can now be edited through RainConfigure.
- Changed Sidebar, Taskbar: middle-click to open RainConfigure.
- Changed MoxaWeather: removed unnecessary blank space.
- Changed Music: no longer depends on Taskbar style.
- Changed Notes: default text file is now UTF-8.
- Fixed all skins: bug in middle-mouse refresh action.
- Fixed World: invalid substitution.
2.6 Beta 4
Date: 14 October 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1 r261
- Added common variable inclusion: Variables.INC.
- Added common module inclusion: StyleTaskbar.INC.
- Added common module inclusion: StyleTaskbar-Mini.INC.
- Added common module inclusion: StyleTaskbar-Mini2.INC. Can be added to "Mini" skins individually, or replace StyleTaskbar-Mini.INC.
- Added Gcal-Reader.
- Changed all skins: revised metadata format.
- Changed all skins: changed over from AccuWeather to Yahoo! Weather.
- Changed all skins: middle-click to switch variants. (Skins without variants will just refresh.)
- Changed Configure: new visual style by JSMorley.
- Changed Enigma: replaced with miniature service-launching dock.
- Changed Clock, World: added variable to change the analog clock face.
- Changed MoxaWeather: decreased splash screen duration, matched location and size on 3days.
- Changed MoxaWeather: removed Toggle. You can now switch between the one- and three-day variants by middle-clicking the skin.
- Changed Network-Address, -IO: added global variable for max upload/download speeds.
- Changed Notes: separated title and content by XML tags.
- Changed Notes: decreased text size to match Readers and other sidebar skins.
2.6 Beta 3
Date: 8 September 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1 r213
- Added Resources: all images and supporting files moved here, referenced from skins by absolute paths.
- Added Music-Winamp.
- Changed all skins: added Metadata.
- Changed all skins: added Meter Styles, updates comments format.
- Changed Home: renamed to Enigma.ini.
- Changed Instructions: new and expanded .PDF manual.
- Changed Sidebars: added config variable to adjust taskbar clearance height.
- Changed Sidebars, Taskbars: double-click to load Enigma.ini.
- Changed Clock, World: no longer require separate images for analog clock hands.
- Changed MoxaWeather-Toggle, -3Days: forecast now reads "Today" instead of current weekday.
- Changed MoxaWeather-Toggle: extended panel hidden by default.
- Changed Music: player controls appear on mouseover.
- Changed Network-WiFi: Added NetIn/NetOut bars.
- Changed System Compact: added battery power to icon.
2.6 Beta 2
Date: 18 August 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1 r181
- Changed all skins: invisible backing added to all applicable.
- Changed Installer: properly identifies Program Files on 64-bit.
- Changed Reader: tabbed list showing all four default feeds.
- Changed Reader: optimized regular expressions. Performance significantly increased.
- Changed Reader: links no longer hover blue.
- Fixed Music: wrapping and overlapping errors.
2.6 Beta 1
Date: 15 August 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.1 r181
- Added Rain.
- Added Moon: modified from MoonShine by benjam.
- Added World.
- Added Network.
- Added Network-Address.
- Added Network-IO (expanded from System-NET).
- Added Network-WiFi.
- Added Enigma Preview theme.
- Changed all skins: AppVersion requirement raised to 1.0.
- Changed all skins: text shadows no longer on by default.
- Changed all skins: Trebuchet MS now universal font.
- Changed all skins: standard variable names for all fonts, sizes, colors, disk drives.
- Changed Home: completely rewritten as compact, tabbed window.
- Changed Config: sets text colors and B&W image variants for all skins.
- Changed Templates: Sidebar/Taskbar now translucent and positioned on sides on first appearance, and no skins snap to edges or keep on screen.
- Changed Gmail Reader: only pings the server once, no longer uses HTTPS connection.
- Changed MoxaWeather: config tool now sets Fahrenheit/Celsius preference.
- Changed Music: retrieves album artwork as default icon. Can be switched back to play/pause function.
- Fixed Calendar: Thursday label.
- Removed all Alt skins.
Date: 7 August 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.0
- Optimized for Rainmeter 1.0.
Date: 7 August, 2009
App: Rainmeter 1.0
- Added Configure: automated multi-file variable editor.
- Changed Setup: overhauled GUI, folder detection for new Rainmeter scheme.
- Changed Templates: compatible with RainThemes, auto-adjust to user's resolution.
- Changed Home: accesses Configure, RainThemes, Instructions, and Support thread on Rainmeter.net.
- Added taskbar variants for Music. Press icon to play/pause.
- Added Calendar-Week: displays only current week.
- Added Recycler.
- Added Sun: displays local sunrise/sunset times.
- Added Uptime.
- Added Atom-Reader.
- Added Gmail-Reader.
- Added Twitter-Reader.
- Changed all skins: added text shadows.
- Changed Second Reader, Third Reader: condensed to RSS-Reader, user can create duplicates.
- Changed Sidebar, Taskbar: fits user's resolution automatically.
- Changed Cal-Week: label is now the date.
- Changed Gmail: Mini now displays subject line of first unread message.
- Changed Gmail, Reader: updates every 5 and 10 minutes, respectively.
- Changed Location, Clock: removed GeoBytes pinger, replaced with AccuWeather parser.
- Changed MoxaWeather: now uses AccuWeather and complies with ToS. Removed "Enigma" icon set.
- Changed Music: now supports iTunes natively using iTunes plugin.
- Changed Notes, Reader: icon moved to the left side.
- Changed Reader: smaller invisible backing.
- Changed Systems: split into two columns, no longer leaves space for icons.
- Changed Taskbar-with-Panel: panel actually exists, and can be moved/resized independently.
- Removed unused images from Launcher.
- Moved CD Art Displays to Special Features.
Date: 20 March, 2009
App: Rainmeter 0.14
- Changed Instructions: revised troubleshooting section.
- Changed Setup: now automatically detects user's Program Files directory.
- Changed Reader: title now clears stuck links on mouseover. (Thanks to moosatov.)
- Added inverted-color variants for MoxaWeather.
- Fixed NET Icon: required MaxValue setting.
Date: 20 February, 2009
App: Rainmeter 0.14
- Added EnigmaSetup2.0.exe: automatic installer for the theme, fonts, and Beginner template. (The existing Rainmeter.ini is backed up.)
- Added "Home" GUI widget manager: clickable menu tool for activating skins and switching between variations.
- Added "Toggle": shows/hides the Sidebar and all skins in the "Sidebar" class.
- Added MoxaWeather-4Days-Toggle: shows/hides three-day forecast in one click.
- Added customized MoxaWeather icons and dark eqclipse2 icons.
- Added inverted-color variants for all skins.
- Changed Gmail-Icon: now highlights to indicate unread mail.
- Changed Reader: items now link to their articles individually.
- Changed Reader, Notes: icon now opens the source file/feed page in one click.
- Changed Reader, Notes, Systems: added invisible background for easy dragging.
- Changed Launcher. Button now loads Launcher skin by itself; app buttons no longer close the skin.
- Changed all skins: optimized update rates. Performance notably improved.
- Removed large analog clock from Taskbar Clock (it's exactly the same as Sidebar\Clock\LittleClock; just remove the text meters).
- Removed "Tray" set; expanded most Taskbar widgets with a "Mini" alternative in the Tray format.
- Added "Arcs" as a Rainmeter skin.
- Samurize config now considered a bonus feature.
Date: 3 January, 2009
App: Samurize 1.64.3, Rainmeter 0.14
- Reorganized Rainmeter theme.
- Fixed Location bug.
- Began third Rainmeter set: "Tray."
- Provided second Sidebar.
- Added Calendar.
- Added Reader.
- Added Gmail.
- Added Launcher.
- Added NET.
- Added second, third HDD.
- Added icon versions of some System widgets.
- Updated, revised and expanded various skins. Planned for future release:
- Auto-hidden Notes and Reader widgets for Taskbar.
- Disk ejector.
- Process monitor.
Date: 18 November, 2008
App: Samurize 1.64.3, Rainmeter 0.14
- Revised text instructions.
- Replaced missing file (BorderHour.png) in Rainmeter Theme\Enigma\Sidebar\Clock.
- Replaced missing file (BorderMinute.png) in Rainmeter Theme\Enigma\Sidebar\Clock.
- Replaced missing file (BorderSecond.png) in Rainmeter Theme\Enigma\Sidebar\Clock.
Date: 15 November, 2008
App: Samurize 1.64.3