GriefPreventionPlus offers better performances, data integrity, extension capabilities, it currently supports MC1.7.10 and higher (1.8.9, 1.9.4, and 1.10.2 were tested).
There's a (old) MC1.6.4 version too (thanks to @CappyT and @dedo1911)
Feedback are needed! If you found an issue, please report it! Please use the issues page on Github!
DeVcoFTB's servers use this plugin.
- If you've installed GriefPrevention, remove GriefPrevention jar from plugins folder
- Put GriefPreventionPlus jar into plugins folder
If an existing GriefPrevention database is found, a copy will migrate to GriefPreventionPlus. Your GriefPrevention database won't be removed: you can rollback to GriefPrevention if you need!
If you're using GriefPrevention file based storage, read this: https://github.com/KaiKikuchi/GriefPreventionPlus/issues/11
- Get GriefPrevention's last updates on your MC 1.7.10 server!
- MySQL database is a requirement. Removed file based storage.
- Drastically improved database performances and reduced size: bigger servers will notice it!
- Overall performance improvements
- API improvements: all claims and subdivisions have an unique id
- Less waste of resources (RAM)
- You can use the /claim [range] command to claim land around your position!
- Delete claims by id
- Log entry when a player on a claim is killed by another player
- Trust FakePlayers (add a # before the player name: /trust #[CoFH])
- Entry permission (players can't enter claims without /entrytrust permission)
- Autotrust players and fake players with /autotrust
- GPP-Cities: be a mayor! make your city and invite your friends to your city!
- GPP-SkyBlock: let your player make their own island with all the GPP features! Definitely useful for SkyFactory-like servers! (
- GPP-RealEstate: Sell or rent claims and subclaims!
- ForgeRestrictor: Enhanced protection for Cauldron-like servers
- Dynmap-GPP: Add-on for Dynmap that shows claims
- GriefPrevention's extensions don't work with GriefPreventionPlus without some little change on the code. If needed, I will fork most important GriefPrevention's extension to make it work with GriefPreventionPlus! You can ask for it!
##Support my life! Being a freelance developer is my full-time job. I really enjoy this, so I will keep doing it as long as I receive enough donations! If you like this plugin and you run it fine on your server, please consider a donation! This will keep me doing this! Thank you very much!