A new C# framework for Unity with simple, single-file solutions.
- Make everything accessible through a single variable:
- This includes all MAVERICK classes, data, enums, interfaces, and methods (often via Core).
- The only exceptions are
- Keep X as clean as possible for Extensions to use liberally.
- Aside from
MAVERICK_VERSION, restrict all built-in data/functionality to Core.
- Aside from
- Require the minimal amount of code to get from X to desired data/functionality.
X.MAVERICK_VERSIONX is a class (and not a namespace) so we can get to integer
- Likewise, Extensions can make X contain fields and properties with data and object references.
- Allow an Extension or Hunter to be implemented using a single C# code file.
- Add the MAVERICK component to a GameObject in your scene.
- Preferably, put this in a scene that always loads at the beginning of the game/app.
- Add some Hunter prefabs to the MAVERICK's Hunter List.
- A "Hunter" is simply a derived MonoBehaviour class.
- See MAVERICK_UseCase for usage examples.
- Add editor/menu controls for creating/adding different Hunters to MAVERICK.
- Dictionaries (using string keys) for both Extensions and Hunters.
- Assimilate KRG (https://github.com/KalebGrace/krg-for-unity) into MAVERICK.