Tomaz Muraus Kami
- python-face-client 50 face.com REST API Python client library.
- node-unused 48 A module which reports defined, but unused variables in your code.
- python-yubico-client 46 Python library for validating Yubico Yubikey One Time Passwords (OTPs) based on the validation protocol version 2.0.
- ansible-postgresql 29 Ansible playbook for deploying PostgreSQL.
- django-deployment-script 21 Fabric deployment script for Django applications
Repositories contributed to
- StackStorm/st2 125 StackStorm event driven automation code. Ping us on IRC #stackstorm.
- StackStorm/st2contrib 14 StackStorm integration packs for many common tools and also helpful tools to build integrations and automations with StackStorm.
- apache/libcloud 572 Apache Libcloud is a Python library which hides differences between different cloud provider APIs and allows you to manage different cloud resources through a unified and easy to use API
- StackStorm/st2incubator 4 StackStorm repo for development of new integration packs. A good place to start your contribution to extend StackStorm.
- StackStorm/st2web 1 StackStorm Web UI
Contributions in the last year 1,974 total Mar 6, 2014 – Mar 6, 2015
Longest streak 19 days January 25 – February 12
Current streak 19 days February 16 – March 6
- Pushed 69 commits to StackStorm/st2 Feb 28 – Mar 6
- Pushed 1 commit to cloudkick/node-terminal Mar 5
- Pushed 12 commits to StackStorm/st2contrib Feb 28 – Mar 4
- Pushed 1 commit to StackStorm/st2web Mar 2
- Pushed 4 commits to apache/libcloud Feb 28 – Mar 1
19 Pull Requests
- Merged #1222 Fix http runner json body parsing bug
- Closed #1221 Fix http runner json body parsing bug
- Closed #1220 Unify options and output for the following CLI commands: run, action execute, execution get, execution re-run
- Merged #1218 Execution get improvements - automatically infer action type from the execution and format user-friendly output accordingly
- Merged #1217 Remove example sensu rule
- Merged #151 [jira] Fix create_issue action
- Proposed #1216 [DONT MERGE] Changes for v0.8.1 release
- Merged #1212 Allow user to exclude result from /actionexecutions, new endpoints for retrieving execution result, stdout and stderr
- Merged #1211 Action chain test improvements
- Merged #1189 Content registration message filtering improvements
- Merged #1185 Don't use colors in the CLI when running in the terminal which doesn't support it
- Merged #1179 Correctly preserve the username of the user who has triggered the action execution
- Merged #1172 Make action parameters schema not fail validation if required attribute specifies a default value and no value is provided
- Merged #1170 Print a success message when a resource has been deleted via CLI
- Merged #1169 Add default SSH connect timeout of 30 seconds to the linux.rsync command
- Merged #1164 Fix a bug with rule_tester not being copied over and installed on Fedora
- Merged #1163 Be consistent and also automatically start rabbitmq-server service on boot on Fedora based systems
- Merged #470 Use native match_hostname functionality from ssl module in Python >= 3.2
- Merged #1161 Print tarball name when submitting debug information to StackStorm