- python-yubico-client 53 Python library for validating Yubico Yubikey One Time Passwords (OTPs) based on the validation protocol version 2.0.
- node-unused 53 A module which reports defined, but unused variables in your code.
- python-face-client 50 face.com REST API Python client library.
- ansible-postgresql 40 Ansible playbook for deploying PostgreSQL.
- ansible-cassandra 25 Ansible playbook for deploying Apache Cassandra 1.2 and 2.0.
Repositories contributed to
- StackStorm/st2 1,357 StackStorm (aka "IFTTT for Ops") is event-driven automation commonly used for auto-remediation, security responses, facilitated troubleshooting, complex deployments, and more. Includes rules engine…
- StackStorm/st2contrib 84 StackStorm integration packs for many common tools and services. It also contains helpful tools to build integrations and automations with StackStorm.
- apache/libcloud 821 Apache Libcloud is a Python library which hides differences between different cloud provider APIs and allows you to manage different cloud resources through a unified and easy to use API
- StackStorm/st2workroom 21 Vagrant environment used to play with StackStorm, develop StackStorm for your environment, or develop on StackStorm itself!
- StackStorm/st2cd 0 Content pack for internal build process at StackStorm
Contributions in the last year 3,765 total May 4, 2015 – May 4, 2016
Longest streak 28 days January 3 – January 30
Current streak 5 days April 30 – May 4
- Pushed 9 commits to StackStorm/st2docs Apr 30 – May 3
- Pushed 6 commits to StackStorm/st2contrib May 2 – May 3
- Pushed 26 commits to StackStorm/st2 Apr 28 – May 3
- Pushed 1 commit to apache/libcloud May 2
12 Pull Requests
- Open #2668 Support for path to the private key file for the "private_key" argument
- Closed #2667 [WIP] Support for path to the private key file for the "private_key" argument
- Open #145 Update upgrade notes for fabric based runner removal
- Open #2666 Remove code for deprecated fabric based remote runner
- Closed #144 [DON'T MERGE] v1.4
- Merged #2664 Use is_debugging_enabled method to determine if debugging is enabled
- Merged #143 Document service debug mode
- Merged #2663 Don't include traceback when logging "NotUnique" error as debug
- Merged #142 Add missing version identifier for v1.4 release, add v prefix.
- Merged #2659 Update jsexpose so it knows how to handle "bool" type, various improvements and fixes
- Merged #140 Document how to achieve "logical OR" behavior with the rules
- Merged #2653 Allow user to enable system-wide debug mode using system.debug config option