####(2016 Fork for Zenphoto version 1.4.11)
Note: This is a Fork from Amereservant git-repo changing some piece of the code of the Flickered Theme to work with the new version of ZenPhoto version 1.4.11.
Flickerd is a ZenPhoto theme that is based off of the Flickrish Theme hosted on Google Code. It integrates a photo stream similar to Flickr.com and implements a similar design as well. It is still being developed and I hope to be able to add new features soon.
The Flickerd Theme is licensed under the MIT License.
PHP 5 Required!
Refer to ZenPhoto's documentation on how to add and use themes. It works just like a normal theme does.
Report An Issue/Bug/Suggestion
Please report issues on the project's "GitHub Issues" page of this Fork.
Not available for now on the ZenPhoto's Forums.
- Issue 1 [to watch]: Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
- Issue 2 [to watch]: Warning: printAdminToolbox is deprecated
- Issue 3 [to watch]: Fatal error: Call to undefined function getHitcounter()
- Issue 4 [to watch]: Unknown function getContentShorten
- Issue 5 [IMPORTANT]: Fatal error: Invalid album instantiation: Gallery object does not exist
Version 1.1 (currently in work in this fork)
- Functions setThemeOption() has been replaced by setOptionDefault(). The theme can now be activate in ZenPhoto without warning messages.
- Function printAdminToolbox() has been replaced by zp_apply_filter('theme_body_close'). The admin tool seems to work now. Better checking needed.
- Function getContentShorten() has been replaced by getImageDesc(). However it might not be the best alternative.
- Function getHitcounter() updated to fit the newer version of Zen Photo.
- Updated typo, espcially for HTML entities such as ».
- Added the Flickrish logo to the header and update the iconbuddy with a smile :).
- GoogleMap Plugin Support - Added support for the GoogleMap plugin as per request in Issue 11 and added the option GoogleMap Width to the Theme Options page.
- Back-link Added to Sizes View - As per request in Issue 9, a backlink has been added to the image Sizes page.
- Password Page Design - As mentioned in Issue 4, the page login form didn't have any formatting so it was formatted to match the ZenPhoto login page.
- Larger Image Preview - In Issue 6, a request for a large image layout was made. The way this was implemented was by adding a hover effect so when the mouse hovers over the thumbnail for at least the Preview Image Delay length, a larger image (size determined by the options > theme > Standard options > Image size value) is displayed.
- CSS Modified - The width of the content area in the theme was changed for better viewing.
- Added better Page Titles - In the head tags, better <title></title> values were added for better search engine ranking.