This is a work in progress
I am currently teaching myself React, ES6 and about other front end tools. So in order to put my knowledge to the test I've decided to go big and work on a SoundCloud Music Player. This is one of my longest and most fun project to work on. I am learning a lot about React every day, and I am constantly finding different ways I can improve on my project. Right now this is the alpha stage of the project, and there is still a lot more work to be done.
$ npm install $npm start
The goals for this project:
Continue to work on design of project
- The ability for users to log in and view tracks that they like. [x]
- Ability to view different users profiles. [x]
- Ability to record and upload tracks.
- Anchor music player so that different tracks can be played. [x]
- Endless scrolling for more tracks.
- Better version of site on mobile devices [x]
While continuing to work on this project the follow limitations will be corrected.
- The application can ask for a user to sign in, but nothing happens afterward.
- Currently, only 100 tracks are displayed per query.
- You have to click on the audio tag to play music not the image.
- Needs a server to host the project, so that it doesn't have to be run locally.
Feel free to dive in! Open an issue or submit PRs.
Standard Readme follows the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct.
MIT (c) Protocol Labs