Dash gives your iPad and iPhone instant offline access to 150+ API documentation sets.
For more information about Dash, check out https://kapeli.com/dash_ios.
Also please check out Dash for macOS.
You can use Xcode 8 to install Dash on your iOS device using just your Apple ID.
All you need to do is:
- Install Xcode 8
- Download the Dash for iOS Source Code
- Open "Dash iOS.xcworkspace" in Xcode
- Open Xcode's Preferences > Accounts and add your Apple ID
- In Xcode's sidebar select "Dash iOS" and go to Targets > Dash > General > Identity and add a word to the end of the Bundle Identifier to make it unique. Also select your Apple ID in Signing > Team
- Connect your iPad or iPhone and select it in Xcode's Product menu > Destination
- Press CMD+R or Product > Run to install Dash
Contact me if you need help.
I am currently only accepting pull requests that fix bugs or add/improve features. I can't allocate time to review pull requests that only refactor things.
Try to maintain the same coding style I use (e.g. curly braces on their own line). I know it's a bit different from anyone else's and you might disagree with it, but having sections of code with a different style would make things worse.