Dash gives your iPad and iPhone instant offline access to 150+ API documentation sets.
For more information about Dash, check out https://kapeli.com/dash_ios.
Also please check out Dash for macOS.
The recommended way of installing Dash is through the App Store.
Alternatively, you can use Xcode to install Dash on your iOS device using just your Apple ID.
All you need to do is:
- Install Xcode
- Download the Dash for iOS Source Code or
git clone https://github.com/Kapeli/Dash-iOS.git
- Open "Dash iOS.xcworkspace" in Xcode
- Go to Xcode's Preferences > Accounts and add your Apple ID
- In Xcode's sidebar select "Dash iOS" and go to General > Identity. Append a word at the end of the Bundle Identifier e.g. com.kapeli.dash.ios*.name* so it's unique. Select your Apple ID in Signing > Team
- Connect your iPad or iPhone using USB and select it in Xcode's Product menu > Destination
- Press CMD+R or Product > Run to install Dash
- If you install using a free (non-developer) account, make sure to rebuild Dash every 7 days, otherwise it will quit at launch when your certificate expires
Contact me if you need help.
I am currently only accepting pull requests that fix bugs or add/improve features. I can't allocate time to review pull requests that only refactor things.
Try to maintain the same coding style I use (e.g. curly braces on their own line). I know it's a bit different from anyone else's and you might disagree with it, but having sections of code with a different style would make things worse.