Install module via npm @see npmjs.org
npm install ExpressMVC
npm install -g nodemon npm install -g vows
The suggested way to run your application is:
$ nodemon /path/to/my/main.js
or (if you require the MySQL library)
$ DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH='/path/to/my/mysql/lib' nodemon /path/to/my/main.js
- underscore.string - string extensions for the underscore library
- express a node web framework.
- express-namespace namespaced route support
- express-params param pre-condition functions
- express-form provides data filtering and validation as route middleware for your Express applications.
- connect-form a multipart / urlencoded form parsing middleware
- db-mysql MySQL database binding
- xml2js XML parsing for node
that helps create, manipulate, and format dates without extending the
- nodemon Monitor for any changes in your node.js application and automatically restart the server.
- vows Asynchronous BDD & continuous integration for node.js
The following are major contributors of ExpressMVC
- Nathan A Sculli (Kapinko)
All original code within this library is Copyright (c) 2011 Nathan Anthony Sculli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.