Adds the Graph Window to the Unity Editor
This is a Work In Progress and is not guaranteed to not break. I am buiding it in Unity 5.6.0. I have sort-of tried to make it work with earlier versions, but not really.
Add the VelocitySampler to objects in the scene. Select them while the scene is playing and open the Graph Window (Window->Graph Window).
- Sampled data is automatically deleted when the scene is restarted
- Sampled data is automatically deleted when the scene is reloaded
- Sampled data will persist after Pausing or Stopping play
VECTORSAMPLER PUBLIC VARIABLES
- Transform: The transform you want to track. Obviously.
- Color: The color of the line in the Graph Window
- Sample Period: Target amount of time between individual samples
- Num Samples: Maximum number of samples to save