Looking to match with POG Twitch friends?
External APIs in use:
- Website profile page.
- Customizable background color.
- 5 favorite streamers.
- 5 favorite Twitch emotes.
- 128 characters bio.
- Twitch bot.
pnpm i --shamefully-hoistto install packages.
.env.example, to a new file named
- Change the environment values in the new
config/directory for other configurations to change. Default config values should be sufficient for development, however.
- If your
DB_CONNECTIONis not set to
sqlite, make sure to create a database with the same name under
npm run r:m:sfor seeding the database with initial values. If
NODE_ENVis set to
development, you will also get development values to test around with.
npm start-testto start web server in watch mode (Reloads on file change) with debugging websocket enabled.
- Or alternatively
npm startto start web server in "production" mode (No reloading on file change and no debugging websocket). That's it.
- Use the provided eslint
npm run lintto check for formatting issues.
npm run lintfixto fix formatting issues.
- Always create a new branch, it's recommended to not push to master.
- Issue a pull request. Pull requests are squashed into 1 commit.
- Use semver semantics in your commits, and make sure they adhere to the conventional commits specification. Read more here.
- If you are creating a release in your own fork, run
npm run release.
- hasMany: Profile
- manyToMany: Favorite streamers list. (Matches to other users)
- manyToMany: Matches list. (Matches to other profiles)
- (Pivot) Favorite streamers list.
- (Pivot) Matches list.