Karbo Web Wallet - Fully client-side
This web wallet is doing everything client-side to give the best privacy to users. The server is currently only used to optimize the communication with the daemon and compress the blockchain.
Note: This requirement may be removed in the future once daemons evolve and return enough data.
No keys, seeds, or sensitive data is sent to the server
If you find a potential security issue, please contact me so we/I can patch it as soon as possible.
Encryption is done with a certified library, Tweetnacl.Js.
- Complete wallet sync without server side processing for security
- Receive/send history
- Mempool support to check incoming transfers
- Send coins - including QR code scanning and subaddress support
- Receive page to generate a custom QR code
- Import from private keys, mnemonic seed, or json file (exported by the wallet)
- Export private keys, mnemonic phrase, or json file (which include all the history)
- View only wallet
- Basic network stats
Contributors and thanks
- gnock (main)
- DaveLong (initial adaptation of PHP Api for Bytecoin based coins)
- Aiwe (adapted for Bytecoin/CryptoNote from Monero codebase)
- Chinese: mainframer, Alex Nnian
- English: too many people
- French: gnock
- German: F0sching
- Greek: GeraltOfTrivia
- Hungarian: Gelesztaa
- Italian: Ph27182
- Japanese: Alex Nnian
- Korean: Xecute0101
- Persian: Mahdi
- Polish ArqTras
- Russian: Aiwe
- Serbian cyrillic: girugameshh
- Spanish: Helg18, Guerreru
- Ukrainian: Aiwe
- You can help Karbo by translation the wallet in your native language, it's really easy!
Read the translations guide to get instructions on how to do that
- Report bugs & ideas to help us improve the web wallet by opening an issue
- Make a donation to Karbo
Forks / Other Coins
We have been receiving multiple coin developers help to fork it. As the time required to develop this project is heavy, please consider giving a mention to this project if you fork it.
The code is readable, it should be enough for you to use it.