A small web application to manage shopping lists. Very simple, file-based, quick to use even from a mobile device or tablet.
config.pyand setup parameters inside it according to your preferences
- To create a new list you must manually create an empty txt file inside your configured data folder
- To edit a list, just click it from the lists view
- Once viewing items, click/tap them one or more times to change their state to:
- Grey: No need to buy right now ("inactive")
- Orange: Need to buy ("wanted")
- Red: Important to buy ("highly wanted")
- Black: Remove from list. Will dissapear upon changing list or reloading, except if you tap and change its state again
- You can also create new items from the item view at the bottom, just fill the textbox with the item name and press the
And that's all... It was coded in an afternoon (originally in C#/ASP.NET) and then added more states based on feedback, but as of now I have no plans to further improve it.