Simple hello-world-vue rebuild of my old route planner. It was written to deeply understand vue.js and vuex.
Here's the sample of my eurotrip 2017.
- Unlimited markers, polygons and direction paths on the map, organized into unlimited sortable layers.
- The possibility to mark POI (places of interests), add them to the layer like any other usual marker and comment.
- Up to 20 waypoints for each route, draggable directions.
- Export to simple JSON object and import JSON as well alongside with storing data serverside.
- Private keys allow to share project for collaborate work, read only sharing also supported.
- vue.js with a lot of velocity animations.
- vuex with namespaced modules, normalizr approach and flat structure.
- vue2-google-maps + native google maps api for directions.
- sortablejs with vuedraggable.
- Centralized event bus like this one.
- Centralized promise bus.
- Fontello because there is no webpack's icon generator I could operate with.
- Bootstrap3 sass.
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 npm run dev # build for production with minification npm run build
For detailed explanation on how things work, consult the docs for vue-loader.