Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add log entry if NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription is not set but suppressing the location accuracy bluetooth popup is active
- Improvements in skipping and forcing regular app checks
1.9.0the SDK only asked for "always" location permissions if the
askForLocationPermissionflag was set
1.9.0on the SDK asks for the location permission indicated in the application plist by the developer using
Stripped down init code during background wake up to a minimum to save time and resources while waking up in background.
- all regions are now prefixed with
GL_which makes it easy to keep track of Glimr regions
- improved code flow for region registration and monitoring using less resources while being more fault tolerant
- changes to cases when switching from or to background while tracking and active region
since we introduced our own prefix, it's important to know that we will purge all registered regions the first time if you are using
- Logs showed that updating regions was not performed under certain circumstances, that caused problems setting new regions.
- Updating monitored regions while in background