Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Includes bugfixes and enhancements since 1.1.0
Notable Improvements & Bugfixes
- Bootstrap now disassociates a host if it is associated with a compute resource prior to removing it.
- Bootstrap now defaults to removing RHN and RHUI packages (see the
--no-remove-obsolete-packagesnegates this behavior.
- Bootstrap properly supports i686 systems.
- Bootstrap properly handles HTTP 20x responses from the API
- Bootstrap properly fails if a minimal version of the
subscription-manager-migrationpackage is not found as older versions of
rhn-migrate-classic-to-rhsmdo not support activation keys
- Bootstrap now has the
--add-domainswitch to add the domain of a registering host if it doesn't exist.
- Bootstrap properly checks to see if the user is root prior to running.
- Bootstrap ensures that subscription-manager passes the FQDN in rhsm request to prevent duplicate host entries
- Bootstrap properly configures the system for Remote Execution (see the
- Bootstrap no longer requires the Location as a mandatory parameter.
- Bootstrap updates python to prevent issues with gopher.
- Bootstrap now supports the
--enablereposswitch to support older versions of subscription-manager which do not support enabling repos via activation keys.
- Bootstrap ensures that the
subscription-managerplugins are properly enabled.
- Bootstrap now gracefully fails if the user is attempting to run the script on a system already registered to Katello.
- Bootstrap now properly removes Katello CA certificates installed manually or via the consumer RPM
- Bootstrap now properly migrates systems using activation keys that have spaces
- Bootstrap now defaults to using
rhn-migrate-classic-to-rhsm, allowing systems using cloned channels to be migrated
- Bootstrap no longer prompts for a password when