Includes bugfixes and enhancements since 1.1.0
Notable Improvements & Bugfixes
- Bootstrap now disassociates a host if it is associated with a compute resource prior to removing it.
- Bootstrap now defaults to removing RHN and RHUI packages (see the
--no-remove-obsolete-packagesnegates this behavior.
- Bootstrap properly supports i686 systems.
- Bootstrap properly handles HTTP 20x responses from the API
- Bootstrap properly fails if a minimal version of the
subscription-manager-migrationpackage is not found as older versions of
rhn-migrate-classic-to-rhsmdo not support activation keys
- Bootstrap now has the
--add-domainswitch to add the domain of a registering host if it doesn't exist.
- Bootstrap properly checks to see if the user is root prior to running.
- Bootstrap ensures that subscription-manager passes the FQDN in rhsm request to prevent duplicate host entries
- Bootstrap properly configures the system for Remote Execution (see the
- Bootstrap no longer requires the Location as a mandatory parameter.
- Bootstrap updates python to prevent issues with gopher.
- Bootstrap now supports the
--enablereposswitch to support older versions of subscription-manager which do not support enabling repos via activation keys.
- Bootstrap ensures that the
subscription-managerplugins are properly enabled.
- Bootstrap now gracefully fails if the user is attempting to run the script on a system already registered to Katello.
- Bootstrap now properly removes Katello CA certificates installed manually or via the consumer RPM
- Bootstrap now properly migrates systems using activation keys that have spaces
- Bootstrap now defaults to using
rhn-migrate-classic-to-rhsm, allowing systems using cloned channels to be migrated
- Bootstrap no longer prompts for a password when