Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Includes bugfixes & enhancements since 1.5.1
- (#254) Add a
--force-content-sourceoption. Useful when you have remote execution and hosts that may not have subnets defined.
- (#252) Add a user-friendly comment
- (#250) Support Arbitrary servers as Puppet Master and Puppet CA, useful for load-balanced Puppet Masters.
- (#249) bootstrap.py now verifies if the domain that a host is using is associated with the correct org/location.
- (#246) adds a
--content-onlyoption as an alias to
- (#243) Allows a user to specify Location
-Lwhen using either
- (#244) Documentation updates
- (#245) bootstrap.py now runs a
yum clean allwhen unregistering from another server
- (#241) Updating the documentation for various
- (#216) implement pylint checking.