Pantone Inkscape and GIMP Swatches
These swatches are designed from the Pantone 'Colours Of' range - see http://www.pantone.com for more information.
How to load these swatches into Inkscape
Copy the .gpl files from this repo to your /share/palettes directory in your Inkscape installation.
On Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xirrus, this is located at
Palettes included in this repo
- pantone-spring-2017.gpl - from https://www.pantone.com/fashion-color-report-spring-2017?from=topNav
- pantone-fall-2016.gpl - from http://www.pantone.com/fashion-color-report-fall-2016?from=topNav#potters-clay
- pantone-spring-2016.gpl - from http://www.pantone.com/fashion-color-report-spring-2016?from=topNav
- pantone-fall-2015.gpl - from http://www.pantone.com/pages/fcr/?season=fall&year=2015&pid=11
- pantone-spring-2015.gpl - from http://www.pantone.com/pages/fcr/?season=spring&year=2015&pid=11#titanium