Paradice9 is a terminal server that was developed to aid internet-based tabletop roleplaying sessions. It has been actively used for approximately two years to support five Warhammer 40K Roleplaying (Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader/etc.) games.
On top of that, its software architecture can also stand as a platform for Telnet/ANSI based computing, for example as a MUD server.
Paradice9 can be built for any platform supporting any modern C++14 compiler. For example:
- Ubuntu Linux, using g++-5.2 or above
- Ubuntu Linux, using Clang 3.4 or above
This is tested automatically on the following platforms:
It requires the following supporting libraries:
- The Boost Libraries (www.boost.org)
- Telnet++ (https://github.com/KazDragon/telnetpp, supplied as a git submodule)
- Terminal++ (https://github.com/KazDragon/terminalpp, supplied as a git submodule)
- Optionally, Crypto++ (www.cryptopp.com)
- Optionally, Google Test (https://github.com/google/googletest)
Use CMake as your system dictates.