What this xdcc list can do?
You can see what this website do by watching the features wiki page:
Why another XDCC Parser?
- Because XDCCParser-global is bugged
- Because my fork is less bugged; but isn't responsive (mobile) and use Text File from Iroffer
- Because iroffer-state use the
.statefile of the bot
This project uses:
- XML file from Iroffer
- No Database
- No Composer or other things
- Light CSS (using Spectre.css)
- Light: for
index.php→ 2 CSS (50Ko) + 0 JS (0Ko) + 1 image (2Ko) + 1 HTML (~10 Ko; depends of content) = ~62 Ko!
- XML File from Iroffer (remove the
- PHP (I develop it using PHP7.0, so I think PHP >= 5.0 is ok)
How to use it?
- Edit the
config.phpfile and set:
- Change others values you want from
- Connect to the admin page:
- Add your bot (the
nameof your bot must be UNIQUE!)
- Indicate the location of the XML-generated file (it can be an URL, or a file path - eg
- Finish :)
Try to see if:
- There is no error in the PHP folder (per default
- When you save your bot, the file
json/data.jsonis modified with the values you've set
Thanks in advance!
- For the Feed icon: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=33285359