RileyLink iOS App
The RileyLink iOS app connects to a RileyLink via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE, or Bluetooth Smart) and uploads CGM and pump data to a Nightscout instance via the REST API. The Nightscout web page is also displayed in the App.
You'll need Xcode, which is available for free, but will only build apps that last a week. To make your apps run longer, you'll have to sign up for a developer account. Or send a message to @ps2 on gitter with your email address, and I'll add you to the distribution list and you can receive builds via testflight.
You should not need to change bundle id, or sign the app. Just clicking on the build and run button in Xcode should build and install the app to your connected phone.
- Pump ID - Enter in your six digit pump ID
- Nightscout URL - Should look like
http://mysite.azurewebsites.net. You can use http or https. Trailing slash or no trailing slash.
- Nightscout API Secret - Use the unhashed form, exactly specified in your
To see treatments and pump data uploaded to nightscout, you'll need to be running the dev branch of cgm-remote-monitor. You'll want to set the following Nightscout variables:
- DEVICESTATUS_ADVANCED = true
- ENABLE = pump openaps basal careportal iob
- PUMP_FIELDS = reservoir battery clock status