This is a repo to store all my current rendering-related experiments. I don't know where I'll stop, just using my daily comute time to learn new things.
On some old commits, you will find some GPU implem, with a basic OpenCL-OpenGL interop. Since my hardware/driver does not support OpenCL correctly, I decided to drop GPU support.
So far, I have:
- raytracer with noisy soft shadows
- pathtracer, monte-carlo method
- raytracer with many-lights to add some kind of indirect lighting
On going task
- Bi-directionnal pathtracing
On my list
- Metropolis light transport
Raytracing simulating GI using sub-lights