Anti Bag Thief
Protect your bag with this Arduino setup! We are going to protect a bag with an Arduino. We can toggle if the system is active trough a botton. There is a tilt sensor to detect movement and a little buzzer to make some sound. When the alarm is active, and the bag moves: IT WILL ACTIVATE THE ALARM!!!
- Replicate the arduino setup from the drawing
- Compile and upload the .ino file to your arduino UNO
- Put it in a bag
- Tweak the settings to your liking
- Don't get arrested with this suspicious device.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
- Get a push notification on your mobile device