- Updated lodash.isundefined to 2.2.x
- Updated lodash.isstring to 2.2.x
- Updated lodash.isnull to 2.2.x
- Updated lodash.isfunction to 2.2.x
#6: Added free week call.
- Updated Lo-Dash to 2.0.x and switched to using small npm modules instead of
the whole library.
- Updated request to 2.27.x
resteemo.player.ingame(platform, summoner, callback)
resteemo.player.teams(platform, summoner, callback)
resteemoo.team(platform, tag, callback)
resteemo.team.leagues(platform, guid, callback)
- Simplified second success check
- Updated request to 2.25.x
resteemo.player.rankedStats(platform, summoner, season, callback)
- Platform check is now a little faster
- Updated request to 2.22.x
- Simplified API docs
- Added more player requests:
teemo.player.runes(platform, summoner, callback)
teemo.player.mastery(platform, summoner, callback)
teemo.player.leagues(platform, summoner, callback)
teemo.player.honor(platform, summoner, callback)
- Response data is no longer modified (as expected from an API wrapper).
resteemo.player.create() is now simply
#4: Use native JSON implementation instead of JSON 3.
null is no longer passed as the second argument to callbacks if there's an error.
- Updated how some callbacks are passed around internally.
- Reduced internal redundancy by using a
normalizePlatform function is now synchronous.
- Switched to using
.length instead of
lodash.size for Strings internally.
test folders to
.npmignore as it is ignored by default.
license field to
author.web field to
- Removed "in Node" from
description field in
- Removed "rest" keyword from
repository field in
- Updated Lo-Dash to 1.3
#1: Support Latin America platforms
- Add support for full platform names
- Remove redundant check of the existence of a callback
- Update request to v2.21.0
resteemo.player.influencePoints(platform, summoner, callback)