Kentico Cloud Art Gallery Application for Android
Implementation of an art gallery application for Android written in Kotlin that utilizes Kentico Cloud CMS for content management. Register your account for free at https://app.kenticocloud.com.
With the ARCore platform, the application supports Augmented Reality and is able to create a virtual gallery within real environment. Examples of how the app work can be seen here.
- Install Android Studio and the latest Android SDK tools.
- Clone or download the repository into a chosen folder.
- Open the project in the IDE, let it install all the necessary libraries and tools.
- Building the project in Android Studio creates an
.apkfile, located in
- The file can be used to install the application on a mobile device, but be sure to have one that supports ARCore platform.