Optimizely audiences selector for Kentico Cloud
This repository contains source code of Optimizely audiences selector custom element for Kentico Cloud
If you want to use Optimizely audiences selector in your project in Kentico Cloud, follow these steps:
- In Kentico Cloud open Content models tab
- Open / create a content model to which you want to add Optimizely selector
- Add Custom element content element
- Open configuration of the content element
- Use following URL as Hosted code URL (HTTPS): https://kentico.github.io/custom-element-samples/Optimizely/audiences-selector.html
If you want to adjust the implementation, first download Kentico Cloud Custom Elements Devkit. This repository should be positioned within
/client/custom-elements folder. For further instructions on devkit implementation, please refer to Custom Element Devkit README.
git clone https://github.com/Kentico/custom-element-devkit.git cd custom-element-devkit git clone https://github.com/Kentico/cloud-custom-element-sample-optimizely.git ./client/custom-elements/cloud-custom-element-sample-optimizely npm install --save react@^16.8.6 react-dom@^16.8.6 react-select@^2.4.3 npm start -- -hw
Live site implementation sample
If you want to see live site example of content personalized based on Optimizely audiences on the live site, browse to a deployed sample site.
See source code of the sample site implementation here.