Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Lightkurve v1.0b24 includes the following changes:
- added support for TESS to
- added support for data generated by the TESScut service [#369, #375];
- removed "Impulsive outliers" from the default set of quality constraints applied to TESS data [#374];
LightCurve.flatten()is now more robust against outliers [#372];
LightCurve.fold()now takes a
transit_midpointparameter instead of the
phaseparameter [#361, #363];
- various minor bugfixes [#372].
Lightkurve v1.0b23 includes the following changes:
TargetPixelFile.create_threshold_mask()now only returns one contiguous mask, which is configurable using the new
TargetPixelFile.interact(): now requires Bokeh v1.0 or later [#355];
utils.detect_filetype()automatically detects Kepler or TESS Target Pixel Files and Light Curve files [#340, #350, #356];
LightCurve.estimate_cdpp(): the argument
sigma_clipwas renamed into
- fixed minor bugs in
- documentation improvements [#344, #358];
- increase the unit test coverage [#351].
Lightkurve v1.0b22 includes the following changes
lightkurve.open()was added to provide a single function to read in any light curve or target pixel file from Kepler or TESS and return the appropriate object [#317];
from_fits()methods have been deprecated in favor of
lightkurve.mastmodule has been removed in favor of the new
- various small bugfixes, speed-ups, and documentation improvements [#314, #315, #322, #323, #325, #331, #334, #335].
Lightkurve v1.0b21 includes the following changes:
KeplerLightCurveFilehave been deprecated in favor of the new
search_lightcurvefile()functions. These allow users to inspect the results of their queries and offer more powerful features, e.g. cone-searches. If you are currently using
tpf = KeplerTargetPixelFile.from_archive("objectname"), please start using
tpf = search_targetpixelfile("objectname").download()instead.
TargetPixelFileobjects can now be indexed and sliced. [#308]
- The default number of
windowsused by the SFF systematics removal algorithm has been changed from 1 to 10. [#312]
- Various small bug fixes and unit test improvements.
v1.0b20 includes the following changes:
- We adopted a rule that all method names must include a verb, and all class properties must be a noun (cf. #286). As a result, we renamed the following methods:
TargetPixelFile.header()is now a property.
Periodogram.estimate_snr()was renamed to
- Lightkurve can now read in light curve files produced using
Alongside a series of bugfixes, v1.0b19 includes the following changes:
Periodogramclass has been refactored;
LightCurve.remove_outliers()method now accepts
Lightkurve v1.0b17 contains a number of improvements and bug fixes ahead of the 1.0 release. Most notably, the
SFFCorrector class has been made more robust against gaps in the data.
v1.0b16 contains a number of imrpovements and bug fixes ahead of the
1.0 release. It also contains a new feature: the interactive selection of pixel aperture masks as part of the